Thursday, September 9, 2010

Before installing a game

Most of the time we download giga bytes of game, invest hours to install them. Then try other stuff to make them work and at the end we conclude that our system isn't up to the mark. This is extremely pity. I have devised several steps, from my personal experience, to help you guys refrain from this wastage of time.

1. Before you download a game, have a brief overview at its minimum requirement. Some time minimum requirement aren't that much clear. You can use the following link to test you PC.
http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri/

Its will only run on Internet Explore, as it will need an activeX component to be downloaded to your PC and then analyze your PC.
This helped me a lot to save my time trouble shooting what went wrong. I also hope it

will help you guys too.

1 comment:

  1. y eso como ayuda con el error fatal dd3d50d de3 gta 4 / 2020 xd

    ReplyDelete